- Establish Student Learning Outcomes for Leadership Development
- Review the list of outcomes in the Task Force Report and make any necessary changes based on that review.
- Develop a developmental progression for the outcomes, including what outcomes/levels might be appropriate for all students.
- Solicit input from the broader campus community on the learning outcomes and modify based on feedback.
- Seek approval from CAP to establish the outcomes as the institution’s outcomes.
- Document existing leadership experiences and activities across campus.
- Set goals for student participation and types of programs.
- Identify mechanisms to document student participation in leadership experiences.