Assistant Provost for Institutional Effectiveness

Dear Colleagues:

I am extremely pleased to announce that Dr. Mosen Auryan will join the College on August 7, 2013, as the Assistant Provost for Institutional Effectiveness. Dr. Auryan brings 20 years of experience in higher education and healthcare, most recently as the Director of Assessment at Hunter College, where he led the college-wide accreditation effort for their Middle States review. His career has included teaching, research and management at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Baruch College, and Hunter College. Since 2011, he has chaired the CUNY Assessment Council and has served on multiple MSCHE assessment teams. I am confident that Dr. Auryan brings the leadership we need to achieve our strategic goal of “creating a culture of accountability focused on outcomes and metrics.”

I would like to publicly thank the search committee. Chaired by Bill Behre, Frank Cooper, Cindy Curtis, Ceil O’Callaghan, Ben Rifkin, Jen Sizoo, and Marie Tuscano worked energetically to screen applicants and interview the finalists. They did a terrific job and I am grateful to them and to everyone who participated in the on-campus visits.

I know I can count on all of you to extend the trademark TCNJ welcome to Mosen when he joins our College in early August.

Sincerely,
Jackie

Jacqueline Taylor, Ph.D.
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs